Electrolytes & Vyvanse?

Gavidred45

Electrolytes & Vyvanse?

Post by Gavidred45

Does anyone know when you'll need these and when you should take them? How often? All I know is that I'm drinking a lot of water, peeing frequently, and feeling weak and drowsy, especially in the morning when it kicks in.
Felhallador

Re: Electrolytes & Vyvanse?

Post by Felhallador

I would drink them during the day, an hour after your dose. Some are acidic and will kill the Vyvanse I try get more natural ones. Get some protein into you, snack on fruit and nuts, protein every 3 hours should help. Upon failing that play around with the dose to see if a lower dose causes the same drowsiness.
Thetanis

Re: Electrolytes & Vyvanse?

Post by Thetanis

I recently went to the store and found these new drinks at the family Dollar here in town and they are called the body armor flash IV it has 2290 mg of electrolytes and zinc and vitamin b and c and it's a 20 oz it is so good they have two flavors strawberry kiwi and tropical fruit which are both amazing. Being on Vyvanse really drives me out but like a lot on top of the medications that make me have dry mouth it's a bitch sorry for the language but I usually just drink half of one of those in the morning and half in the evening. It's super delicious but I don't know if you like any of those flavors.