Ozempic and Phentremin at 130 lbs?

bronzeintel

Ozempic and Phentremin at 130 lbs?

Post by bronzeintel

I am 27 years old, 5 feet 4 inches tall, and currently weigh 130 pounds.

I started Ozempic two weeks ago at 135 pounds. $350 for eight shots (4.2 mg and 4.3 mg). The doctor lied on my medical records in order to prescribe it to me.

Reason? My wedding is coming up soon, and I don't fit into my wedding dress. I know this is considered misuse, but I am desperate.
The doctor also prescribed Phentremin, but I'm hesitant to take it because I'm already on Vyvanse for ADHD. I also experience constipation, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, sleeplessness, and migraines. I just realized that the majority of these side effects are the result of severe dehydration. It's been debilitating for the past few days.

Does anyone know if adding Phentremin to the mix would exacerbate my side effects as someone who is under the BMI threshold and already taking an ADHD stimulant? Part of me believes it will help me reach my goal faster and stop Ozempic earlier. The other part of me doesn't want to fuck up my body any more than I already am.
makesight

Re: Ozempic and Phentremin at 130 lbs?

Post by makesight

This a joke post, right? Because at 130lbs either get your dress altered or get a new dress. You're going to put two drugs into yourself that may cause you to shit yourself or throw up all over your gown...sounds like a sound plan. WT actually f7ck? Wedding should be fun with you passed out.
carpusbread

Re: Ozempic and Phentremin at 130 lbs?

Post by carpusbread

If you have time to lose weight for your wedding (in theory), you have time to have your dress altered. Do the second one.