Tramadol withdrawal hell!

severpaddling

Tramadol withdrawal hell!

Post by severpaddling

Hello, I have been abusing tramadol for almost 1 month, I have a very high tolerance to this substance despite not using it continuously, but in this month of use, every weekend (Friday and Saturday) I take approximately 900mg of tramadol, accompanied by pregabalin and benzos to prevent seizures, I had a pretty good time, even on Sunday I woke up still feeling good, however on Monday and Tuesday it is hell to go to work, I am very sleepy, headache, fatigue, nausea and malaise in general. To combat it, I started using 200 mg daily to relieve these symptoms, but lately they are no longer working and I don't want to increase the dose. I have decided to stop completely, but I have to work and it is going to be very difficult. I have the following medications:

Tramadol: Almost unlimited dosage Methylphenidate 10mg Concerta 54mg Clonazepam 2mg Xanax 2mg Ativan 2mg Pregabalin 75mg 5-HTP Supplement

(All pharmaceutical quality)

Do you think anyone can help me with abstinence? If I don't perform at the office they're going to fire me, I've already been absent and when I literally don't do anything as bad as I feel. Please help me with a guideline to stop this shit, I beg you.
trufflekid

Re: Tramadol withdrawal hell!

Post by trufflekid

If I were you I would try and see if the pregabalin could mask the withdrawals. Works great for when I take kratom breaks but never gotten dependent to tramadol even tho I also have an unlimited supply
wipescented

Re: Tramadol withdrawal hell!

Post by wipescented

OP, try to get prescribed Venlafaxine/Effexor. It is an SNRI with a similar chemical makeup to tramadol. This will help with the sleepiness, headache, and fatigue. For the Opioid part; try to get access to Kratom or anything.