Both Vyvanse and Benzedrex!

richnesswren

Both Vyvanse and Benzedrex!

Post by richnesswren

I'm prescribed two 10 mg vyvanse pills. Since that's not much, will combining it with benzedrex improve the high? Having only tried benzedrex once, I essentially have no tolerance and will be receiving three inhalers today. The last time I tried benz, it helped that I also have a weed pen. Given that the previous time's effects weren't as noticeable as I had anticipated, would I take both pills and one, two, or three cottons?
waistbrick

Re: Both Vyvanse and Benzedrex!

Post by waistbrick

Don’t combine stimulants, you’ll probably be fine, but you’re in for a bad time. Also, combining dopamine releasers with dopamine reuptake inhibitors can often be counterproductive.
cashmelon

Post by cashmelon

I’d take 1- 1 1/2 at most. Benz vasoconstriction is a lot more intense and will probably become quite apparent. Mixing amps with benz kind of sucks in my opinion, feels pretty good but the side effects and hard to not tweak on sometimes. The weed will do you right though, just take it slow.
synonymoustraining

Post by synonymoustraining

if you zero tolerance then each on their own should be enough and don't start with 3 cottons, work with one cotton make an assessment and go from there.